July 24, 2010

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

Hello!

A quick post with better pictures of what I bought + outfit of the day.


The grey denim dress


Back of the dress



The boots


Black jeans



Outfit.
I'm going out tonight, to a festival (sort off; Gentse Feesten), which is outside off course. The heat wave is over, so jeans, a t-shirt and boots seemed wise.

For those who followed my first blog: as you can see in the pictures, I coloured my hair :) Really loving the red!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. dag naamgenootje!
    dat jurkje staat je fantastisch :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik was er dus ook zaterdag! :)
    Wel grappig want had ik vroeger een blog gehad en hadden we elkaar dus 'al' gezien dan hadden we elkaar daar misschien herkent !
    Haha wat n uitleg... ;d

    x

    ReplyDelete