September 14, 2010

Shoplog!

Hello!

I did some serious shopping in the past two weeks. It wasn't easy to find the time to take pictures and to post them, but here they (finally) are!



4,95€ (Six)


3,95€ I think (Pimkie)


Couldn't get a decent picture of it, sorry! Will post a better one later. Was marked 14,90€, but I only payed 7€ for it! (Pimkie)


t-shirt, 12,95€ (Pimkie)





Black and white striped t-shirt with shoulder detail, 14,90€ (Pimkie)


Jegging (was wearing this in the previous pictures as well), 17,90€ (Pimkie)


Better picture of the colour of the jegging (dark blue)


7,95€, Bershka


1,99€ (Wibra)


sticker for my laptop, don't remember the price exactly, but it was cheap (Wibra)



Brown circle scarf with gold sparkles, 4,99€ (Wibra)


hair mask, don't remember the price (Action)



I read a positive review on this so I got curious. Ridiculously cheap (less than 2€ I think) and indeed, works better than Nivea, Dove or Rexona. (Action)





Crease/blending brush, 12,99€ I think (Rituals)


Big powder brush, 19,99€ (Rituals)


Don't remember the price, Hema


Three eyeshadow brushes, around 2€ each I think (Hema)




Blush/bronzer brush (Hema)


Eyeshadow base (Hema)


Nail hardener nail polish, around 3€ (Hema)


Gosh foundation primer (Kruidvat)


Gosh mattifying finish pressed powder (Kruidvat)

Gosh liquid eyeliner, black with glitters (Kruidvat)




Cupcake lipgloss, 1.95€ (H&M)

I also bought: grey pumps (15€), black strapless dress with bird print (10€, Bershka), grey fake leather pants (29,90€, H&M), basic black tank top (4,90€, H&M), green dress (17,95€, Pimkie), necklace (4,90€, Pimkie), decorative shoulder pads to put on a shirt/dress/blazer/... (6,90€, Pimkie). Pictures will follow soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment