October 31, 2010

Shoplog :)

Hey everyone!

Here are some pictures of what I've bought the last couple of weeks.

Left to right: Six, I am, Six, Six, I am





Catrice perfect adapt concealer


Catrice eye shadow pallet





Dr. Van Der Hoog face mask, Kruidvat, 1€ (sale)


Essence face mask, Kruidvat


Essence anti spot patches, Kruidvat


Essence compact powder


Ring, Kruidvat


Essence nail polish, Kruidvat, 1.59€ and 1.29€


Glass nail file, Hema

Essence smokey eyes set, Kruidvat


Gosh velvet touch eye primer, Kruidvat

I bought the essence smokey eyes set and the gosh velvet touch eye primer yesterday; I had a friend's birthday party in halloween style to go to. I also bought fake eye lashes and fake nails, but I forgot to take a picture before I used them.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment