October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hi again!

I had two halloween party's this week. I don't have any good pictures of my outfit for the first one (I was a pirate - a friend of mine took pictures, but she hasn't sent them yet), but here are some pictures of my second halloween outfit :)



Black dress (H&M, 15€), belt (H&M, came with a skirt), witch hat (gift), pentacle necklace, necklace with gem, black ankle boots (H&M, 35€)


Fake nails, black nail polish (Rimmel), mat top coat (Essence), white nail art pen (Essence; only did that one nail though)



Rings


Eye make-up. I used gosh velvet touch eye primer, essence smokey eyes set, essence fake eyelashes, gosh liquid eye liner (black with glitters), black Clinique mascara



I was also wearing this dark red lipstick by Max (Action).

Happy Halloween, everyone!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment