November 05, 2010

Short shoplog

Hi!

My mom asked me to pick up some make-up remover for her, so naturally I ended up buying a few things for myself as well.

The Essence "Denim wanted" limited edition collection is practically sold out everywhere - I just managed to get my hands on the grey nail polish. But suddenly I found one store who still had the entire collection! My first instinct was to buy the entire collection; so I calmed myself down and took the time to think about what I should or shouldn't take home with me. I ended up buying three things.


First: the two gel eyeliners; black and grey. I've tried out the black one already and I must say; I totally agree with all the positive reviews I've read! Really easy to put on, looks pretty and stays on long. This is without a doubt my new favourite eyeliner! The only thing I don't like is that it's a big package with very few eyeliner inside. I'm thinking of going back and buying up all the eyeliner (or all the black ones at least), lol.


The collection also contains 5 colours of nail polish: black, pink, grey, dark blue and light blue (I forgot the names, sorry). I already have black (from Rimmel) and grey (from this collection) and I didn't really like the pink or light blue one. So I only bought the dark blue; I saw swatches of it on a blog and it looked absolutely beautiful!

I didn't particularly like the colours of the eye shadows or the lip gloss, so I didn't buy any of those.


Copper/gold nail polish, Hema


Nail polish remover pads, to put in my purse for 'emergencies'.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment