November 01, 2010

Some October outfits

Hi!

I've taken pictures of some of my outfits in the last month; I just haven't posted them yet. Since yesterday was the last day of October, I thought I'd just post all of my October outfit-pictures together :) I'll try to post them sooner next time.

First outfit. At the beginning of October, there were a few warmer days (20°C!). This was an outfit for one of those days. There was a late night shopping event in Gent that evening.


Dark blue denim leggings (17.90€, Pimkie), long grey tanktop (4.90€, Bershka), black boots (Pimkie, 20€ in sale)

Detail: necklace


Better picture of the boots


Second outfit. No more warm days...



Black/white checkered high waisted skirt (H&M, 19.90€), blue t-shirt (H&M), black cardigan with 3/4 sleeves (Zara, sale), black ankle boots (H&M, 35€), jewelry


My beautiful necklace, birthday gift from my best friend. Still love it <3


Ring, Six


Earrings (Pimkie)


Third outfit. Not a day outfit (I'm currently doing an internship at a preschool/elementary school, so this wouldn't really be appropriate...), but to go see a movie and a drink afterwards with a few friends. First picture of my H&M fake leather pants btw :) Lovelovelove them!



Grey fake leather pants (H&M, 29.90€), grey t-shirt (H&M, 4.90€), black boots (Pimkie, 20€, sale), jewelry


Black plastic bracelets, two black/silver rings (the left one from I am, the right one from Six @ Inno)


Fourth outfit. I really wanted to wear my shirtdress, but I wanted to wear jeans too. So here was my compromise. I tried it on, not thinking it would look good, but it turned out pretty good :) Looks better irl, really liked the outfit!



Stonewash jeans legging (Vero Moda I think? 29.90€), blue/grey checkered shirtdress (10€, market), black tank top underneath (H&M, 4.90€), black waist belt (H&M, came with a skirt), black boots (second hand, 1€!). I was also wearing the necklace from the first outfit. And some rings too, but I don't remember which ones and forgot to take a picture of them.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment