February 06, 2011

Just a short post to say...

...I'm leaving for London tomorrow! Won't be back until wednesday, but I've got to meet some people thursday, so no posts until friday. But I promise you a LOT of London-pictures when I get back!

I also got tagged (twice!) by the lovely Lisa from Liesewiesje (you should really check out her blog by the way), so I will translate and answer them next weekend :)

I also really need to update the list of blogs I follow, I'll let you know when I've done that :) I've discovered some really great blogs lately so I really want to share them with you :)

I've also finally uploaded my first look on lookbook and finally found a lookbook widget that works on my blog. I've added it to the sidebar :)

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Have a good trip and have lots of fun in London! :D

    Ahw, thanks for being so kind about my blog :) Looking forward to see the tags on your blog soon :D

    ReplyDelete