February 05, 2011

Shoplog & outfits

Hello!

Finally, the shoplog I promised to post last week :)

If I don't mention the price of something; it was a gift from my parents :)


Catrice highlighting powder, don't remember the price, I think it was 3,50€


Beautiful white-blue dress. I'll have to make a picture where I'm wearing this, it looks so much better than on the hanger.

Same comment: have to make a better picture :)




Outfit: new blue/grey shirt (I have it in purple too), new grey denim legging, new grey ankle boots (10€)


Shoulder detail.


Detail picture of the boots.



Outfit: new purple shirt, blue denim legging, new boots, jewelry.



Jewelry detail



Outfit: light blue denim legging, purple tank top, grey knitted sweater, new black knee-high boots (high heels and platform, I'll make a detail picture soon).

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Nice things you bought :D The dress looks indeed pretty, looking forward to see an outfit photo with that dress :D The high heels and the boots suit you very good by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind da ketting en de twee armbanden echt geweldig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :D
    Maar er staat maar 1 armband bij...?

    ReplyDelete