January 27, 2011

ASOS tights wishlist

Lately, I've been seeing a lot of outfits with the most beautiful patterned tights. Wantwantwant! It's a little too cold too wear them right now, but I've made up a wishlist on ASOS already; as soon as the weather gets a little warmer, I'll be ordering some of these babies! It'll be heard too choose!
Btw, you can click on the pictures to go straight to the ASOS page where you can see all the info you want - and order them, of course, if you want.

Sexy and cute at the same time! £7

Cute hearts, £8


Hate this combination (love leather shorts, but these are just not flattering), but love the tights! £10 (now £8 on sale)

Cute! £10

Not sure about these. I like them, but at the same time I'm not sure. £18.50

For theme parties; mine got ruined by getting caught in the zipper of my boots at the last party, lol. £5 (now £4 in sale)

The bows are so cute! £10

xxx

3 comments:

  1. wat een leuke panties! Ik wou dat ik gewoon allemaal verschillende zo n mijn kast had liggen :) hihi

    ReplyDelete