January 06, 2011

BIG sale shoplog!

Hi!

These are pictures of my christmas presents, some old jewelry I found in my room, a HUGE shoplog and some outfit pictures (with my new clothes).





First Christmas present (form my parents): radio/alarm clock/cd-player/I-pod docking station all in one!


Second Christmas present (from my brother): The host - Stephenie Meyer (English version)

Part of my third Christmas present (from my best friend; who I absolutely LOVE!): cat broches. The black one looks exactly like one of my cats :)

I also got money and gift cards, but that wasn't very interesting to photograph.


Rings I found hidden in a bag in my room. Didn't like them when I put them in the bag, but now I do! Especially the two middle ones with the flowers!


Same story with the bracelet. No idea what the inscription says, though.


Found these earrings in the same bag. Not sure whether I'll wear them, but we'll see.


These were a birthday gift from a friend (a looong time ago). Didn't put them in the bag (too much sentimental value) but I haven't worn them in a while. Fell in love with these all over again though ^_^


Ring I bought just before the sale started. The inscription on the outside says "Think of a wonderful thought" and the inscription on the inside says "Believe in yourself". Bought it at Claire's, 4.95€



Dark blue Essence eyeshadow. Don't remember the price.



Star necklace (thrift store, 0.75€)


I've been looking for something like this for a long time! Axeswar (a great little shop in Gent), 4.95€


Essence spray (to quickly dry your nail polish). Don't remember the price. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll make sure to post a review when I do.


Gold/copper glitter liquid eyeliner. From Kreatos (didn't know they sold make-up to, but apparently some do...). It was 1€, but I got it for free :)



Beige eyeshadow, Gosh, 7.49€


Nivea color crystal gloss styling spray, 5.99€



Repair and grow stimulator serum from Hema (my nails look horrible at the moment, so...). 3.75€ I think.


Nail polish remover (Hema).



Cleansing brush (Hema). Haven't tried it yet, but I'll post a review when I do.



The pictures aren't great, I know. The leggings are new; H&M, 5€ (sale!). Wearing it with the military style T-shirt I bought at New Yorker in Antwerp a while ago and flat ankle boots.


New jeans/legging (H&M, 9.90€, no sale) and new blue cardigan (Schoenenreus, 12.99€, no sale). Shirt is from Pimkie (I'm also wearing my new star necklace and a ring with a star).


The new jeans (same as on the previous picture) with a new top (Pimkie, 9.95€, it was 50% off).




New grey hat! It goes so well with the grey scarf I bought in Antwerp a few months ago! It's from Springfield; original price was 12.95€, now 7.95€.

Essence "I love Berlin" limited edition black matt tip painter (for nail art), 1.99€



Olaz beauty fluid, 5.99€ - 25% discount (=1.50€) = 4.49€


Dress: H&M, 10€ (original price: 14.95€)
Shoes: also H&M, 10€ (original price: 19.95€). Better picture below.




Pyjama pants: Women's Secret, 12.99€ (don't know the original price).
Green tank top: H&M, 3€ (original price: 6.95€). Bought the same one in purple (see picture below).



Striped dress, H&M, 12.95€ (no sale)


Today's outfit. New grey knitted dress: H&M, 15€ (original price: 19.95€); ankle boots are also H&M (but about two years old, I think?), around 35€ if I remember correctly.

I also bought some underwear/lingerie, but I'm not gonna post pictures of that here, lol.

Sooo...That's it! Hope you like it :)

xxx

P.S.: thanks for all the lovely comments lately, always makes my day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice presents you have received! :D Pretty jewellery! Have fun with your presents! :) Great outfits as well! :)

    ReplyDelete