August 14, 2010

Camera

First of all: thank you all for your reactions! It's nice to know people are actually visiting and reading my blog ;)

In answer to your questions: I'm still not sure which camera I'm getting. I would love to get a semi-professional camera, but since I tend to drop my camera a lot, that's not a good idea... On top of that, I couldn't afford it anyway (I'm already saving money to go to London and New York, so I can't afford to make big expenses right now) and I don't think my parents are willing to spend that much on a camera for me.

But there's this pretty cheap store in Belgium that sell different things every week (Aldi, voor mijn lieve landgenootjes). They sell electronics every now and then and I've always heard that the quality of those electronics is pretty good. Funny enough, they're selling cameras next week (the brand is called Medion) including 2GB memory card, carrying bag (which I've also wanted for a while) and 2 batteries. I asked my dad if he wanted to check the internet tomorrow to see if it's a good camera, he knows more about that stuff than I do.
Of course, even if I get this one for my birthday, there's a pretty good chance they're gonna make me wait to open the box until my birthday. We'll see.

UPDATE: my dad just took a look at the information about the camera on the internet, looks good to him, so I'll probably get that one.
It's the Medion MD 86276.
# 14.0 megapixels
# 3" lcd-colour screen
# 3 x optic zoom, 5 x digital zoom
# with camerafunction (audio & video)
# incl. 2 GB SD memory card
# incl. 2 Li-ion batteries
# incl bag, USB cable, software cd, etc.

5 comments:

  1. If you want a good one.go for a canon.It's worth investing money in a good one rather than a semi-professional.I take a lot of pictures and what counts is quality!!

    Vicky
    (new post: Eye of the tiger & follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    I really want a Canon, but like I said, I drop my camera a lot...So my parents aren't willing to spend that much on it (since I'll break it anyway) and I can't afford it...
    Besides, I don't take a lot of pictures and most are at parties and festivals. In my case, taking an expensive camera to parties and festivals is asking for trouble :p
    But maybe in a few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik heb hem ook in het krantje zien staan,was ook aan het twijfelen om hem te kopen maar ik ga nog even door met men oude denk ik...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben er erg tevreden over, de foto's zijn veel scherper dan met m'n vorige en er staan best veel functies op :) Alleen vind ik niet waar de timer zit en ik heb het boekje dus niet bij :p

    ReplyDelete