August 07, 2010

Quick shoplog

Hello!

Today I unexpectedly had a little time to do some shopping. I bought a a white long-sleeved blouse (8€), a black cardigan (also 8€; I allready had a black cardigan with 3/4 sleeves, this one has long sleeves) and a grey hoodie (with zipper, 15€). All of which I really needed. I'm trying to save some money, so I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything I don't really need.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures...I was making outfit pictures yesterday and dropped my camera (fourth time...). It's not working anymore... I'm gonna see if I can get my dad to fix it for me (last time I broke my camera, he told me he wouldn't fix it anymore if I dropped it again, but I'm hoping he forgot about that).

On another subject: I've recently discovered quite a few new blogs and added them to my list. They're certainly worth checking out!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment