August 25, 2010

Outfit

Hello everyone!

Since I finally found the timer function on my new camera, I wanted to take an outfit picture yesterday evening. I forgot to put on the flash, so I didn't know if the camera had already taken the picture. So of course, just when the picture was taken, I moved. Which gave such a nice effect, I decided to use that picture anyway. No idea why the light looks so weird on the picture, but I like it.


I'm wearing: oversized T-shirt (bought it a few sizes too big because I didn't like it as a t-shirt, but I loved it as a dress!) in sale at Shoe Discount a few years ago (can't remember the price exactly, but it was cheap), simple black top underneath just in case (Hema), black leggings, black ankle boots (I remember they were 15€, but I can't remember the name of the store).
Yes, I like cheap outfits (being a poor student and all...)

xxx

3 comments: