August 23, 2010

Shoplog

Hello!

I got my new camera on Friday! I'm really happy with it, the quality of the pictures is much better. I had some trouble finding the timer (I found it about half an hour ago, with a little help from my best friend). I went shopping with my parents yesterday; every Sunday there's this huge market in Brussels and we all like to go there when the weather's nice. I found a lot of pretty things, more than usual and I'm really happy with everything! My parents paid for most of it, which was also nice (lol). Unfortunately I took the pictures before I discovered the timer function on my camera, so I used a mirror to take pictures of the clothes I bought.


Dress, 10€. Prettier IRL. I'm probably going to wear it friday (dinner and drinks afterwards, with some friends).

My third pair of simple grey canvas shoes (wore the first pair until they fell apart, ruined the second pair last month by walking in the rain while wearing them). They were 5€ and they're soooo comfy!



Beautiful grey sweater I absolutely adore! I think I'm going to live in this as soon as the weather gets colder! 15€

Blue shorts (love the colour), 3€. To sleep in, or to work out in.

Gorgeous little grey handbag! Perfect for a night out. 10€

The cutest mini-paper-cupcake-shapes! 175 for 1€


L'Oréal Touche Magique 'anti-fatigue and illuminating concealer- smoothing effect', 5€. Not better or worse than other concealers I've tried.



L'Oréal Accords Naturels browshader and duo eyeshadow (old version). He didn't have the new version for brown eyes anymore, for which he sincerely appologized (it took him 5 minutes of searching to even find this one, so sweet). He told me the new version has a third eyeshadow shade, a very light one for the inner corners of your eyes. It was 7€. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll post a picture of it as soon as I do!

A t-shirt that I got for 2€! This is also what I'm wearing today (t-shirt + jegging).

And last, but not least: the outfit I was wearing yesterday.

2 comments: