August 11, 2010

Short message

As I mentioned before: I dropped my camera (again) and it's not working anymore. Before I dropped it, however, I noticed the quality of the pictures was getting worse by the day. Even if my dad can fix my camera, the problem with the quality will probably remain. I talked about it with my mom and we decided that I get to pick out a new camera for my birthday next month. Unfortunately, this means that until then, I probably won't post a lot of pictures of my outfits or things I've bought (maybe a few crappy webcam-pictures). So: sorry for that! I'll make up for it with a huge amount of photo's when I have my new camera!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I need a new cam too :( Which one are you getting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that sucks big time! Hope you have a new camera soon!
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh dat is kut! Welke ga je kopen denk je?

    ReplyDelete